My work has a soul, and nobody can ever take that away from my art.

Catch our Throwback Fridays here on Instagram every week between 12:00 PM and 12:30 PM!

Get free GIFs and musical cards with our Free Animated Cards collection right here today!

My AI Confession



My Take on AI: Responsibility, Realism, and a Personal Confession


AI is ultimately just a tool. Think of it like a firearm or any powerful instrument—when handled responsibly and kept within proper boundaries, it isn't an issue. The problem arises when it crosses the line into absurd misrepresentation, whether that means churning out synthetic singers taking credit for human talent or generating hyper-realistic dogs singing pop songs. A cute piece of clipart is one thing, but pushing fake realism to that extreme just loses touch with what makes art real. I’ve always valued keeping things grounded and authentic.

That said, I want to be completely transparent with you. To practice what I preach without feeling like a hypocrite, I have a confession: I’ve used AI for video creation myself.

I created two short promotional clips to show the genuine excitement someone feels when opening a greeting or video card on their phone. Because I'm uncomfortable putting my own face and voice on camera, I used an AI presenter purely for advertising.

"Promotional video generated with AI tools for preview purposes."




There is a huge difference between using technology to market a product and using it to create the art itself. To be completely clear: my actual custom greeting cards, video cards, and design work for buyers never use AI. Every design is built directly by my hands using original artwork. While I may occasionally use AI digital tools behind the scenes for advertising or commercials, the graphic art you purchase from me is 100% human-made. Technology should serve to highlight real human connections, not replace it.


Want to capture a special story with vibrant rhythm and pure soul? Let's design a custom piece that perfectly matches the beat of your celebration! Order a Custom Musical Video Card and send your message in seconds! Click here to send us your request with the recipient's name, custom message, and theme idea. We'll bring your personalized design to life!



THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING GRAPHIC ART!


Shop my Custom Card Bundles

See the Rhythm at Instagram

A Celebration of You

My Portfolio

Free Video Music Cards









Comments